Sweet and sentimental.
There's something about a locket necklace that I find so sweet - you get to carry something special and private close to your heart, literally. The Baby Doll necklace has a connected double chain, giving you a layered look without a tangled mess - plus there's an extender so you can play with the length. And the green Swarovski crystals really pop against the brass. It's truly a handmade piece of art with a great story...keep reading, I promise, it's good...
One Thing Locket’s mission is to fight isolation and show people how connected we all are by sharing each other’s messages of empowerment and encouragement. The maker of this jewelry asked people all over the world what is “one thing” they bring to the world. The answers to those questions are placed in the handmade lockets, connecting you to their value and giving you some encouragement that you are not alone in this world. If you like the message in your locket, keep it. If not, you also receive 3 blank, waterproof message papers so that you can write your own message – either for yourself or for whomever you may be gifting the locket. As if all this wasn’t cool enough, the maker of this jewelry also donates a portion of her sales to help women struggling with postpartum depression. I mean, come on! This gives me all the feels, doesn’t it you?
Here’s the scoop:
- 21” length
- Connected double chain (for a layered look without getting tangled) and includes extender for adjustable length
- Locket contains one message from someone around the world
- Includes 3 blank, waterproof message papers so you can write your own message
- Includes locket cleaner
- Packaged in glass test tube
- Handmade of non-allergenic brass and Swarovski crystals; lockets are vintage from the 1950s; generally water resistant
- Woman-owned business who donates portion of sales to help women struggling with postpartum depression