The truest of all flowers.
Want to make your bathing and hand washing experience oh-so-fancy? Display a soap flower like the piece of art it is and simply pick a petal when you want to lather up. As one of the longest lasting flowers around, pink carnations represent a true and lasting friendship - which is why this soap flower is a perfect girlfriend gift. These frilly petals give off the softly perfumed scent of vanilla and white sandalwood, making it truly heavenly. Each flower is made with goat's milk, shea butter and coconut oil, so it's luxuriously moisturizing. Don't worry, you'll be able to preserve the beauty of this flower for quite some time, as each petal provides ten hand washes and one full body cleanse - that's about 300 hand washes and 35 full body cleanses for the entire flower. And there's still a hidden soap base at the bottom! Soap flowers make your bathroom a place a beauty and give you a sense of indulgence. P.S. and by the way, they're great for gifting, because, really, have you ever seen something like this before?!
Here’s the scoop:
- Tip: pull petals from the outside to continue enjoying the beauty of the entire flower
- One petal provides ten hand washes or one full body cleanse or shave
- Each flower provides 300 hand washes or 35 full body cleanses, plus a bar of soap at the bottom
- Can also be used in the bath for a soak
- Includes small stand to dry petal
- Scent: vanilla and white sandalwood
- Handmade in the USA
- Woman-owned business
Ingredients: Coconut oil, glycerine (kosher, vegetable origin), shea butter, goat’s milk, purified water, sorbitol (from berries), sorbitan oleate (from vegetable source), soybean protein, titanium dioxide (mineral whitener), phthalate-free fragrance