Can you even with this flower?
Want to make your bathing and hand washing experience oh-so-fancy? Display a soap flower like the piece of art it is and simply pick a petal when you want to lather up. This hand-pieced flower is a beautiful creamy white color and has the most indulgent fresh honeysuckle scent - you'll wish you were sitting out on the porch with a sweet tea enjoying the breeze. Each flower is made with goat's milk, shea butter and coconut oil, so it's luxuriously moisturizing. Don't worry, you'll be able to preserve the beauty of this flower for quite some time, as each petal provides ten hand washes or one full body cleanse - that's about 300 hand washes or 35 full body cleanses for the entire flower. And there's still a hidden soap base at the bottom! Soap flowers make your bathroom a place a beauty and give you a sense of indulgence. P.S. and by the way, they're great for gifting, because, really, have you ever seen something like this before?!
Here’s the scoop:
- Scent: fresh honeysuckle
- Tip: pull petals from the outside to continue enjoying the beauty of the entire flower
- One petal provides ten hand washes or one full body cleanse or shave
- Each flower provides 300 hand washes or 35 full body cleanses, plus a bar of soap at the bottom
- Petals can also be used in the bath for a soak
- Includes small stand to dry petal
- Handmade in the USA
- Woman-owned business
Ingredients: Coconut oil, glycerine (kosher, vegetable origin), shea butter, goat’s milk, purified water, sorbitol (from berries), sorbitan oleate (from vegetable source), soybean protein, titanium dioxide (mineral whitener), phthalate-free fragrance