Can you even with this flower?
Want to make your bathing and hand washing experience oh-so-fancy? Display a soap flower like the piece of art it is and simply pick a petal when you want to lather up. This hand-pieced flower has varying colors of petals creating a range from pale yellow to bright melon or tangerine and has the most delicious mango papaya scent. Each flower is made with goat's milk, shea butter and coconut oil, so it's luxuriously moisturizing. Don't worry, you'll be able to preserve the beauty of this flower for quite some time, as each petal provides ten hand washes and one full body cleanse - that's about 300 hand washes and 35 full body cleanses for the entire flower. And there's still a hidden soap base at the bottom! Soap flowers make your bathroom a place a beauty and give you a sense of indulgence. P.S. and by the way, they're great for gifting, because, really, have you ever seen something like this before?!
Here’s the scoop:
- Tip: pull petals from the outside to continue enjoying the beauty of the entire flower
- One petal provides ten hand washes or one full body cleanse or shave
- Each flower provides 300 hand washes or 35 full body cleanses, plus a bar of soap at the bottom
- Can also be used in the bath for a soak
- Includes small stand to dry petal
- Scent: mango papaya
- Handmade in the USA
- Woman-owned business
Ingredients: Coconut oil, glycerine (kosher, vegetable origin), shea butter, goat’s milk, purified water, sorbitol (from berries), sorbitan oleate (from vegetable source), soybean protein, titanium dioxide (mineral whitener), phthalate-free fragrance